The Couples Cruise April 2011 -This is a past Cruise
Getting Ready for the April 2011 Couples Cruise
Have you made your arrangements for travel to Tampa? Are you considering trying to travel on Monday, April 25 - the day of the cruise? We advise you to come in at least the night before. Travel delays and lost baggage delays can ruin a long planned vacation. Please try to arrive no later than Sunday. We will be arriving in Tampa on Friday April 22 - Why not make a pre-crusie weekend of it?
- Newsletter: 118 Days until the Cruise - things to do to get ready!
- Newsletter: 95 Days - Your Boarding Documents for the Cruise
- Newsletter: 60 Days - Boarding Docs, Night Before & Playroom
- Newsletter: 45 Days- Getting Ready Check List!
- Newsletter: 30 Days - Last Minute Frenzy as Cruises are selling out!
- Couples Cruise Official Program for Belize Cruise
The Night Before the Couples Cruise.com
We have a web site that's dedicated to all the events taking place the night (and weekend) before the Couples Cruise. TheNightBeforeTheCouplesCruise.com
NOTE: The party is organized by Couples Cruise and NOT at the Castle in Ybor.
Where to stay? We are recommending Sheraton Riverwalk
- We have a group rate - $97 per night + tax. Click to Book Sheraton Riverwalk
- No minimum night stay required.
- Hotel full of other cruisers - don't delay we will sell out.
What to do? Our Plan for pre-cruise fun.
- Check in at the Sheraton and unwind
- Grab a drink in the bar or pool side & meet other cruisers
- Head to Channelside Bay Plaza for dinner with our new & old friends
- Party at Howl at the Moon in Channelside
- Sunday Night - get on our party clothes and head to the Couples Cruise Party at 9:00 pm - you can pay cash at the door.
What Time should my flight be?
Ideally you will arrive on Sunday (the night before) Check in for the cruise will begin at 11:00 on Monday. Doors close and you have to be checked in and thru security no later than 3:00 pm.
On Saturday after the cruise book a flight no earlier than 12:00 noon. We get in to Tampa early, but customs & immigration can cause delays. Don't add stress to the end of a great trip by booking a too early flight.
How do I get from the hotel to the ship?
Taxi. The fare will be about $5 and the distance to the pier is less than a half mile. You can wait to use the free shuttle provided by the hotel, but this seems like a hassell to us.
Thinking about booking the Couples Cruise 2011? - We preview the Couples Cruise Ship, Radiance of the Seas. Get a detailed review and insider tips to getting the most out of your swinger cruise. Download the TSC Guide to Radiance of the Seas - Couples Cruise (this is a pdf written about 2 years ago on our first preview of Radiance)
Menu's & Documents from the Couples Cruise Ship (pdf files)
ENTERTAINMENT: The level of entertainment and event planning is top of the line. Bob & Tess from French Connections Events are leading the planning for non-stop day and night entertainment. Every inch of the ship will be used for FUN. If you have been to Naughty in N'awlins, Couples Fest in Key West or LLive you know what a great party they throw.
Expect a VARIETY of music in SEVERAL venues at the same time. Dance music, sexy mood music, oldies, you name it, something for everyone.
Playroom 101 & Playroom Ettiquite
I have one thing to say..."OMG! It's HUGE!" Expect something sexy and special after all it's a Couples Cruise. This ship will sail with a capacity of 2500 passengers. This is a 100% lifestyle take over sailing. No vanilla passengers.
Over 200 king size mattresses were used to create this play space. Sensual Gauze curtains divided the areas. It was really an amazing space with fantastic energy.
You must be dressed down but appropriately covered to enter the play area. A few folks weren't prepared for this in November. So we would like to give you a few examples:
- A bathrobe is perfect. A sarong covering the naughty bits is perfect.
- Theme party costume may or may not be acceptable.
- Street Clothes, Not Acceptable.
- Bra & Panties are okay. Panties but no bra? Not acceptable. Why? You have to cover the boobies in the public areas.
- Bring a tote to put your clothes in and carry your condoms.
- BYO - Condoms & lube samples were not provided
- Share the space - when you are done please make room for others to play
- Want to socialize & chat? Consider leaving the play area. The Schooner bar is located right outside the play room doors.
- Put a glow sitck in your bottle of lube to make it easy to find in the dark.
Wondering where the ship full of swinging couples will go?
The swinger cruise is glad to see a 5 night itinerary for this 100% lifestyle cruise.
There are two full days at sea for the kind of fun that happens only on a 100% lifestyle takeover. Belize & Playa Del Carmen are stops that will be sure to have lifestyle or nude tours and excursions geared for the perfect lifestyle vacation
Monday, April 25
Tuesday, April 26
Wednesday, April 27
|Belize||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
Thursday, April 28
|Playa Del Carmen||7:00 am||6:00 pm|
Friday, April 29
Saturday, April 30
Clothing Optional - All Inclusive Beach Excursion
Couples Cruise has a special tour planned for Thursday. Aiiken Beach Club in Tulum will be a full take over and clothing optional. $99 per adult gets a full beach day with cocktails, lunch and transportation. Best of all your swim suit is optional.
Want to book the naked beach day tour from Playa Del Carmen?
It's called 'Akiin Beach Experience - MX55.' Here is how to book it!
- Log into your online check in
- At the top of the page click Exit & View Reservation
- Then Pre-Cruise Planner
- Here you will find all of the Tours & Excursions. Return
This is a relaxing pristine beach. A perfect way to soakup the sun and enjoy some authentic Mexican cusine. Transfer time is about 55 minutes each way. Book online after you complete your set sail pass!
April 2011 - Theme Parties and recommend attire for dinner
Day 1 Caribbean Casual for dinner - 80's party at night
Day 2 Formal Night for dinner - PJ party at night
Day 3 Mardi Gras
Day 4 Pirates Night
Day 5 Dress in Blue night
Do couples actually dress for the themes? YES! We saw everything from a slight hint at the theme to wildly outragous and sexy costumes. This is your chance to dress up for your fantasy!
View The Deck Plans on the Royal Caribbean Web Site
CLICK HERE FOR THE PRICES ON COULES CRUISE
STANDBY FOR BALCONIES & SUITES:
Because this cruise is booking so far in advance we have found that our wait list works. Many of our clients on the November 2010 were able to upgrade to the Suite or Balcony cabin that showed as booked when they made their initial reservation.
- Book the highest available cabin.
- Contact us by phone to let us know which category you would like to be on Standby for.
- We will give you a call as soon as that suite or balcony comes available.
Fees include: Port Charges, Taxes, Document Fees, Pre-
Paid Gratuities, and Administration Security Fees.
$275.00 per person for all staterooms
$290.00 per person for all Suites
We strongly encourage Cruise Insurance
On the Couples Lifestyle Cruise, You are guaranteed the lowest published price. Once booked, if the rates drop, your rate will also go down. No need to wait until the last minute for discounts. Book now. You'll get the best price guarantee AND the best selection of cabins.
PRICE INCREASE: just like the first Couples Cruise the rates will get higher closer to sailing.
Book EARLY for the BEST Stateroom Selection and PRICE!
Queen-size bed, private balcony, private bathroom with bathtub and a sitting area with sofa bed. (293 sq. ft., balcony 66 sq. ft.)
Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Queen-size bed, private balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. The smallest cabin with a balcony. (179 sq. ft., balcony 41 sq. ft.)
Large Ocean view Stateroom
Queen-size bed, sitting area with sofa, vanity area and a private bathroom.
(170 sq. ft.)
Queen-size bed, sitting area , vanity area, and a private bathroom.
(165 sq. ft.)
You can pay in full at the time of booking or opt for a payment plan:
Did You Book Before March 8, 2010? This is your payment dates:
Deposit at time of booking
second payment March 10, 2010 (1/3 of balance)
third payment June 10, 2010
Final October 10, 2010
Up to - March 15, 2010 Full refund less $50 pp
Up to - June 15, 2010 Full refund less $125 pp
Up to - October 14, 2010 Full refund less $250 pp
After - October 14 No Refund
- The couples lifestyle cruise will feature Clothing Optional and Nudity on pool deck, all corridors & the ladies can be topless in the Viking Crowned Lounge Disco. Note: nudity will not be allowed while the ship is in port.
- Couples and a limited number of single females only
- Lifestyle Excursions in port
- Rock-climbing wall
- Portofino Italian Restaurant – Specialty Restaurant
- Chops Grille– Specialty Restaurant
- Casino Royale
- The Colony Club Lounge with self-leveling pool tables
- African safari-themed Solarium
- Indoor/outdoor country club with golf simulator
- Day Spa and Fitness Center
- Sports court with basketball/volleyball court
Lifestyle Cruising Events Rules
Welcome to the ADULT LIFESTYLE full ship charter. To protect our guests, we ask everyone to read the following. Only passengers 21 or older are allowed on the ship and at least one passenger in each cabin must be 25.
1: Respect. "No means No!" Anyone that doesn't understand this or is making unwanted advances could be subject to expulsion from the ship at the next port, without a refund.
2: Nudity Rules: Nudity is only allowed on the pool deck, all hallways leading to your cabin. Topless is permitted in the Viking Crown Lounge. No nudity is allowed in the restaurants, casino, shops, atrium, lounges, or other public places not mentioned above. Nudity will not be allowed while the ship is in port.
3: Sexual Activity Rules: Feel free to get to know one another on the dance floor, exchange e-mails, or meet afterwards in your cabin but no sexual activity is permitted in the dances, pool deck, lobby or any public place. There is a time and a place for everything, sexual activity can only take place in your private cabins or in a designated private hospitality area.
Under no circumstances can you approach any of the shipboard staff for any reason. They are not permitted in your cabin or they will lose their jobs.
The rule is extremely important and we know that you would not want to be escorted off the ship at the next port. Naturally – there would be no refund.
4: No Drugs: This is simple- "Just Say No" Anyone breaking this rule will be banned from any of our future events and cruises forever, again- no refund. Do not buy drugs in Ports, you will be arrested. If you try to bring drugs back onto the ship, you will be arrested.
5. Camera Policy: Photos of other passengers without permission is not allowed. If you are seen taking photos of groups of people without their permission, your camera can be taken by security to be reviewed. Inappropriate photos will be deleted at the discretion of the security supervisor.
Any photos taken on board the ship are for personal use only. Photos from this charter cruise cannot be published, printed, made public on the internet or used for any other purpose without written approval from Lifestyle Cruising and French Connection Events.
6. You Must Listen to the ship’s Security & our On Board Staff: If someone says you are acting or dressed inappropriately, you probably are. Please respect the ship’s security, they are here to protect you and the our attendees. Anyone not adhering to our or the ship’s rules can be put off the ship at the next port.
7. Intoxication: If you become intoxicated and disruptive, you will be escorted to your cabin.
8. Prostituting: Passengers are not permitted to pay nor accept payment to engage in any form of entertainment or sexual activity.
9. Protect Yourselves: It is your responsibility to act responsibly when it comes to personal protection.
10. Smoking: Smoking is permitted only in designated areas of the ship. No smoking is permitted in any cabin. Smoking is permitted on your balcony and other designated areas throughout the ship.
Please note that RCL will impose a fine of $250.00 for smoking in your cabin.
11: Have fun. It's a rule, and it's enforced!
How exciting! The Couples Cruise full ship lifestyle charter on Radiance of the seas for November 2009 is about to sell out and TADA We have another one! If you found this page you know the next Couples Cruise will be on April 25-30 2011.
Her is the inside track. The suites will sell the fastest, followed by the balconies. If this one sells as fast as the first one... we have one recommendation to make: BOOK NOW!
With the demand as high as it is our only recommendation is make the booking. If your plans change later, we will be happy to assist you in getting someone to take your place on the ship. If you cancel out right there is a penalty, if we put someone else in your cabin we can work around it. And who doesn't like a good work around!
TSC Inside Scoop: Want a suite? Get on the STANDBY list!
We are taking a standby list for suites. If you are thinking about a suite, book the highest stateroom category available and get on that list now since the chances are good that someone will have an unforeseen change of plans between now and April 25, 2011. On the November 2010 cruise we were able to assist several clients in getting a suite with the standby list.
TSC Inside scoop: Are you a Diamond Plus member with Crown & Anchor?
If you are you will be pleased to hear that frequent cruiser perks will be available on this sailing. Make sure to let us know your 'Crown & Anchor' number and your level status when you make your booking.
Free Cocktails in the Concierge lounge anyone?
Yes, that is one of the Diamond Plus Perks!
Tips from the November Cruisers 2010 - Part I
Here is what the folks on the November cruise said when they were asked for one tip for future cruisers:
- Don't try to do it all.
- No drama. Leave the baggage at home.
- We loved exactly what we lived.
- Don't set expectations. Let each day unfold and enjoy!
- Don't go to sleep!
- If you meet a couple you like dont hesitate. There are so many people that a couple is hard to find again.
- More shoes less clothes.
- Meet people, talk lots, get around.
- Do not over pack.
- Bring cards so you can find the cabins for your new friends and keep intouch after the cruise.
- Go to any and all meet and greets.
- Be more involved with the activities going on around the ship.
Note: This is not the YOLO 2010 cruise.
My plan for Dining and Outfits on the April Cruise
We had a GREAT time on the cruise in November! And we are getting charged up to do it again in April. The 5 nights went too fast, I had WAY to many suitcases and I spent more time than I liked changing clothes... so I've come up with a plan.
We are planning to have dinner in the Windjammer Buffet several nights. WHAT?!? I know, we are die hard foodies but thought we really spent too much time getting dressed for dinner, waiting in line for a table, waiting for dinner and then changing our clothes again for the theme party. IT WAS fun sharing a table with different folks and making new friends at dinner, but every night was too much.
Day 1: Caribbean Casual for dinner - 80's party at night
We are planning to get on the ship and kick off the party at the pool. Hurray! The sun won't go down until nearly 8 pm! We will be at the Windjammer and then put on some sexy 80's style dress for the party night!
Day 2: Day at Sea - Formal Night - PJ party at night
Tahhhh. Leaving the tuxedo home this time around. We were a little disappointed in the Cascades dining room on formal night. We were hoping for a bit more upscale menu... everything they served was fine, it just didn't shine!
For lunch we are planing Bistro 30... that's what they call the lovely set up in Cascades for lunch (available on sea days). On the last cruise they also opened the specialty restaurants for a minimal charge... if you are interested in ala carte lunch look and see if these are options.
If you are interested in a lunch & possible late afternoon play date with us... Mrs. Joyful says she will buy the champagne.
Then there is our open bar cocktail party at 4:00 in the 13th floor disco... if you are a client of TheSwingerCruise make sure to add that to your 'must do' list.
Day 3 Day in Belize - Mardi Gras at night
Getting off the ship! We have a bad habit of staying on board. We are going to find a NICE beach or get out on the water on a catamaran for a snorkel trip.
We are going to try to get that mid-day nap after our excursion...or a late afternoon play-date followed by a nap would be even better!
Dinner - once again you will find us at the Windjammer when ever we wake up. Dressed and ready to Mardi Gras! That is if you can spot me behind my mask. I bought a great one in Venice and it travels GREAT!
Day 4 - Playa del Carmen by Day - Pirates Night
Ok, well I'd rather have a fetish theme night... but I like pirates too! It's always fun to travel with a big pirate hat on a plane.
And why not wear that hat to the Cascades Dining room! Look for me there! I'll be the one in the big hat and pirate outfit.
Day 5 Day at Sea - Dress in Blue night
Kudos to the organizers for making the last night an easy one! Dress in blue? I can do that! I just need to buy a cute new dress.
And it's the last sea day. Last chance to party big. I not going to worry about getting up early. I'm gona party all day long. I hope they have the playrooms open most of the sea day! A quick afternoon nap and BAM! Blue dress at Windjammer.
The Full Ship, Couples Only, Lifestyle Charter.A Classy Cruise for Classy People and in our opinion the best lifestyle cruise on the sea! TheSwingerCruise.com is excited to be a partner in bringing you the next Lifestyle Couples Cruise on Radiance of the Seas.
- April 25-30, 2011
- Entertainment & Parties
- Lowest Rate Guarantee!
- Book Secure Online Booking
- Cruise Insurance
- TSC Insiders Guide & Menu's
- Inside Scoop from TSC
About the Ship
- The Suites & Rooms
- Ship Official Site
- Features & Facilities
- Conduct Policy