We are excited to Welcome Mackenzee to our TSC team!
Miss Mackenzee will be making her inaugural debut with TSC on the Bliss Cruise 2015. If you are onboard be sure to stop by the Passport Bar on Deck 3 to say hello!
Not on Bliss 2015? Catch up with her on livechat on TheSwingerCruise.com or just phone the office to say hello when you are ready to book your next vacation.
Miss Mackenzee’s 11 Ways to Increase Your Chances of Hooking Up
Here’s the thing: it doesn’t have to be difficult. It’s all just a matter of knowing the absolute best tactics and having the most amount of fun. With my guide pushing you in the right direction, you’re going to find it incredibly easy to meet the right people, chat them up, and actually hop in the sack with them. That’s what we all want here, obviously!
- Sit with others at social times. Think about when you’ve seen people sitting by themselves at social functions; what were some of your thoughts? The common reaction is to think they just want to be alone or that they aren’t interested in playing with others. It can present an unwanted vibe.
- Go to classes on the ship such as Newbie 101. Come meet the couples just like you. We believe in the “wing man” philosophy to help new couples feel comfortable and at ease. If there is a class on a topic that interests you, you might just find someone to help you explore.
- Dress up in costumes for theme nights. They make really great conversation starters. “How did you make that”? etc.
- Be prepared with interesting conversation. When talking with others, ask questions but remember to address them to both people, not just to the lady. And in return, have a couple interesting things to say about you and your partner to tell others.
- Have a “Social” card printed up for yourself and/or a board outside your cabin. The social card is basically just a business card for yourself or as a couple with information on how people can get in touch with you on the cruise. The board could be cork board where others can pin things to it or a dry-erase board which could lead to some interesting messages.
- Know the rules for cell phone calls/texts and be accessible. Let others know your cabin number or that you will be in a specific place at a certain time is just smart. This could be a Rally Point for groups to meet.
- Brush up on your flirting skills. Most people aren’t able to read minds so they may not realize you are hitting on them.
- Tone down eagerness. Remember: you do not want to come across as some sex-starved fool who will do anything for a quickie. Talk to the people you are interested in but if they leave, don’t follow them around. Let them go their way and bump into them later. Better yet, leave first and go talk to your friends or, for the daring ones, to another person/couple. The more you run after people, the less they want you. Basic principle of offer and demand.
- Show off your qualities. Got muscles? Show them. Got some dance moves? show them off too. Confidence is sexy. Cockiness is not.
- Ask if they are regulars in swinging or newbies. Your chances are higher with regulars but that doesn’t mean avoid the newbs.
- Be open and honest. If you are looking for a threesome, say that. People in the lifestyle respect honesty and if they are not looking for the same thing you can move on and find someone who isn’t wasting your precious time.