Bliss Oasis 2021 – Facts at a Glance
Nearly 6000 guests!
- The Biggest Full Ship Charter Ever!
- ITINERARY UPDATED 11/27/19: Ft. Lauderdale Miami – St Kitts – St Thomas – Coco Cay + Sea Days!
- Swinger Couples Only, Clothing Optional, Full Ship Charter
- This cruise is good fit for: Newbies, Open Minded Adventurous Couples, Swingers, Kinksters
- Average age 35-65
- Guests Under 45 – approximately 20% or 1200 passengers
- To View Prices Click ‘book now’
Bliss Oasis 2021 FAQ
With so many guests, how will things be handled?
Oasis has a fantastic space plan and a ticketing system that lets you to reserve your space effortlessly for any shows.
And don’t forget there’s also a full Broadway production of Cats, the incredible high-diving show Splish Splash, and the remarkable and immersive Come Fly With Me – developed exclusively to feature the amazing architecture and technology of the Opal Theatre.
What About the Playrooms?
Its a Bliss Cruise and you can bet there will be signature playrooms galore. It’s still too early to reveal the fabulousness, but check back for updates.
What will the parties be like?
With more incredible venues than ever, our parties will be more diverse, more spectacular, and more fun than any other Bliss Cruise. Think of this as a festival with different style based on the neighborhoods of the ship.
Can you fit everyone into one party space?
Absolutely! Everyone that wants to come to all events in the AquaTheater, Solarium, or Promenade. This ship was designed for huge events and you will love the variety that awaits you.
How can I find my friends on such a big ship?
Thanks to some new technology, it’s easier than ever to find friends onboard using the Royal IQ app. You can chat, text, and even call your friends from your own mobile phone. And with VOOM internet onboard, there’s always broadband speed internet available at reasonable prices.
Why would I want a Central Park view?
Central Park is one of the most beautiful spaces ever created on a ship with lush landscaping and subtle lighting at night. Depending on your taste, a view into the park is a welcoming, mostly wind-free way to truly enjoy a balcony view at night – there’s always something to see (versus looking out into the darkness in the ocean). Ultimately, it’s personal taste, but these rooms are popular and a great value.
Is the Boardwalk noisy?
Once you close your stateroom door, you truly cannot hear the Boardwalk. And there’s no better place for people watching!
Will Drink Packages be available?
Yep! Just like on all Bliss Cruises, drink packages will be available for purchase!
Bliss Oasis 2021 Itinerary
We love this Caribbean itinerary for this Bliss Oasis 2021 Cruise.
|Sun, Nov 14, 2021||Miami, FL||4:00 PM|
|Mon, Nov 15, 2021||At Sea|
|Tues, Nov 16, 2021||At Sea|
|Wed, Nov 17, 2021||St. Kitts & Nevis||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thurs, Nov 18, 2021||St. Thomas||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Fri, Nov 19, 2021||At Sea|
|Sat, Nov 20, 2021||Perfect Day at CocoCay||10:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Sun, Nov 21, 2021||Miami, FL||6:15 AM|
*** All itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Bliss Oasis 2021 Theme Nights
Customers use these designed theme nights to create an alternate persona of themselves to really cut loose and have a blast! They sink into the idea of being someone or something else for the night. Past guests say dressing in the theme is half the fun, and always say it helps break the ice and report more social interaction and more connections made with new friends.
How much “theme” is necessary? Well, that is up to you! Guests have ranged from an entire head-to-toe ensemble in some amazing outfits down to reflecting the night’s theme with a piece or accessory on their outfit.
Not necessarily into dressing up? That’s not a concern either. This trip is all about doing what says “I’m having a wonderful time.” with you and your partner.
Sunday – Island Vibes
Get ready to be whisked away to the paradise of the island tropics. Show off your best island-style attire; sip a tasty tropical cocktail and enjoy the good vibes all night long
Monday – All That Sparkles – Evening Chic/Formal Night
Dress to impress this evening in something that glitters, shimmers or sparkles. This “evening chic” theme does not require tuxedos and ball gowns, but it’s recommended to maximize your connections.
Tuesday – Animal Kingdom – Poolside
Calling all party animals. Let’s get wild as you release your inner animal spirit. Will you be cute and fluffy or fierce and bold?
Wednesday – Glow Night – An Aquatheater Event
Dance under the stars and light up the night with all things glowing, blinking and flashing. Neon outfits, glow sticks, glow body paint; if it glows, it goes…
Thursday – Mardi Trois – A Promenade Event
Beads, babes, boobs! Imagine the fun? Come celebrate and add a third to your play night too. Join us in the largest festivity ever seen at sea.
Friday – Fetish Night – Vampiress Style
What’s your fetish? Tonight’s the night to show off your kinky side and explore your freaky fantasies.
Saturday – Purple Passion
No need for crazy costumes on the last night. Keep it simple and dress in your favorite shade of purple while you party the night away..
Need Inspiration? Read our [Theme Night FAQs]
Bliss Oasis 2021 Ship Details
A big part of the excitment is that Bliss Oasis 2021 will be the world’s largest swinger cruise. You will find everything you want in a swinger cruise. Rocking Parties and Sexy Places for Seduction.
The incredible features of the Bliss Oasis set the stage for an unforgettable experience. Here is what you will find onboard:
- 7 unique “neighborhoods” to meet sexy new friends, explore, play, and relax
- 5 theaters with both Lifestyle and Oasis Performances
- 3 spectacular outdoor party spaces
- Play Rooms – Play Rooms – Play Rooms
- 13 tantalizing restaurants and cafes
- 4 gorgeous pools on the world’s largest and highest open-air deck
- An ice rink, two rock walls, zip line, sports court, two FlowRider surf simulators
- Great couples from all over the world
Bliss Oasis 2021: What’s Included
Bliss Oasis 2021 takes all the fabulous features of a regular cruise and adds a naughty touch to enhance your cruising experience with the following:
• Adults 21 or older only which means…NO kids allowed!
• Open decks and pool areas are clothing optional.
• Clothing optional shore excursions.
• Meet & Greets to help you break the ice and meet new people.
• Seminars that educate and allow you to explore new areas of the lifestyle.
• Multiple play areas to meet your level of comfort and interest.
• Evening entertainment and late night dance parties in various venues.
• Themed nights to add a little extra fun to dressing up & heading out for the night.
Bliss Oasis 2021 Pricing, Policies and Insurance
Terms & Conditions
*Payment schedule will be adjusted accordingly as we pass the dates set below.
- Deposit: Due at the time of booking
- Installment: Due on or before November 15, 2019
- Installment: Due on or before July 15, 2020
- Final Payment: Due on or before April 15, 2021
- Up to November 1, 2020: $75.00 pp ($150 pp for Suites)
- Nov 2, 2020 – Feb 1, 2021: $150.00 pp ($300 pp for Suites)
- Feb 2, 2021 – May 1, 2021: $250.00 pp ($500 pp for Suites)
- After May 1, 2021: NO REFUND
* Cancellation policy dates remain the same regardless of your booking date.
While all cabin pricing reflects the basic cost per person, there will be an additional fee which will reflect port charges, government taxes, doc fees, gratuities and security fees. These will be as follows:
- $525.00 per person for all Suites
- $425.00 per person for all Staterooms
Additional Person Cabin Cost
- $525.00 per person for all Suites
- $475.00 per person for all Staterooms
- All cabins and bookings require double occupancy, one male one female.
- Any person showing up at the port without their partner, may be denied access onto the ship and shall not be entitled to any sort of refund. On a case by case basis, Bliss Cruise may allow the individual to board with a penalty charge.
- Single passengers shall be allowed on the ship in a cabin only when accompanied by a couple and staying in their cabin.
- The cabin cost includes all meals, except in specialty restaurants, and basic poured drinks such as water, coffee and tea.
- Beverage and amenity packages are subject to automatic gratuity charge.
Any cabin purchased from Bliss Cruise, or one of its Travel Affiliates, is for the cabin ONLY. Any special pricing, promotions, offers or discounts of any type offered by the cruise line for one of their regular scheduled voyages are not part of the Bliss Cruise program and will not be honored. In addition, some cabins may have limited amenities during a Bliss Cruise charter.
What Not to Pack
For the safety of our guests and crew, there are certain items that are not allowed on board. If these are found, they will be confiscated. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned. Prohibited items are at the discretion of the Chief Security Officer and the Staff Captain and include, but are not limited to:
- Illegal drugs and substances
- Candles, incense, coffee makers, clothes irons, travel steamers and hot plates (Items that generate heat or produce an open flame. This includes heating pads, clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense and any other item that may create a fire hazard. NOTE: The only exception to this policy are curling irons and hair straighteners. Matches and normal lighters are allowed onboard. However “torch lighters” and novelty lighters that look like guns are not allowed onboard. Torch lighters emit a powerful concentrated flame, and are therefore prohibited.)
- Electrical extension cords
- Firearms and ammunition, including realistic replicas
- Sharp objects, including knives and scissors*
- Self-defense, including handcuffs, pepper spray, and night sticks
- Alcoholic beverages** (Note: Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports-of-call or from shops onboard will be stored by the ship and delivered to you on the last day of the sailing.)
- Please refer to the cruise line’s website for the complete list of prohibited items.
* Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blades less than four inches are allowed.
** Two bottles of wine per stateroom are allowed on embarkation day, subject to corkage fees.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your upcoming cruise. There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. Travel insurance offers coverage for unforeseen problems such as, an unexpected financial change or scheduling conflict, a cancelled flight or a serious illness. You even have the option where you can cancel for any reason.
* Cancellations must be in writing by emailing your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend travel insurance.
Yikes, travel insurance is not a fun topic but a lot of you have asked…
This is about what happens if you are paid, packed and ready to go… and there is a problem.
The biggest 2 reasons people take insurance are:
- Trip Cancellation
- Medical Expenses or Medical Evacuation
Full Ship charters are better than regular cruises in many ways, however the penalties and potential for a loss if you have to cancel is higher. Shortly after final payment most full ship charter cruises become non-refundable. That means if you have to cancel your trip not only do you have that disappointment of a cancelled vacation, but I have to tell you you don’t get your money back.
Our most popular insurance is ‘World Wide Trip Protector’ and provides full coverage when purchased up to 21 days after your vacation purchase.
The best value just to make sure you have coverage is ‘Trip Protector Lite Expanded.’
We recommend Travel Insured – Get a quote and buy insurance
Note: this link opens a window for Travel Insured – if you have questions pleases phone our office for assistance.
Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance
Since everyone pretty much likes me right now and I’d like it to stay that way, please consider purchasing travel insurance. Or at least don’t say I didn’t warn you if there is a problem.
Other coverages that take the worry out of travel:
- Trip Interruption – Return air only
- Trip Delay & Missed Connection coverage
- Baggage Loss or Delay
- Cancel for Work Reasons Options available on select policies
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your upcoming cruise. There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. Travel insurance offers coverage for unforeseen problems such as, an unexpected financial change or scheduling conflict, a cancelled flight or a serious illness. You even have the option where you can cancel for any reason. We recommend Travel Insured – Get a quote and buy insurance
Why You Should book with TSC
- TheSwingerCruise.com is the only agency with ALL the cruises.
- TSC Expert Agents provide first hand experience. We have sailed on over 23 Swinger Cruises and will help you find the one that perfectly fits your style.
- Our Signature ‘Get Ready’ program provides all the information you need before you board the ship so you can get the most out of your vacation.
- We create VIP Pre-Crusie authentic emersion events. Board the ship with a whole group of new friends.
Why book the Bliss Oasis 2021
The Bliss Oasis is one of the largest ships afloat. It will make the ultimate venue for a swinger cruise vacation.
On board you are going to find:
Amazing Outdoor Playroom! The Rooftop Terrace with video screen created the most amazing ambiance we have ever seen in an outdoor playroom.
The Bliss Oasis 2021 Cruise will be the most exciting lifestyle cruise ever!
What Past Guests Have to Say…
Thousands of other couples, all on board ready to meet, greet and party!
When we went on a vanilla cruise, the whole ship seemed dead after 10 pm.
Bliss Cruise rocked until the weeeeee hours. I think one night we were getting drinks at Martini bar until 4 am. And the drinks are top shelf too! Casey & Melissa
On fetish night, Courtney did the ‘Black Tape Project’ thing. I have never seen her look sexier! OMG seeing my wife wearing only black tape and high heels the whole night was so liberating and fun.
Will we be back on the next Infinity Bliss Cruise? Absolutely!! Kevin & Courtney
I was told to expect couples between 45-55, but we were definitely surprised at how many people around our age were on board! The ship was ROCKING!
We loved every moment of that cruise and cannot wait to get on the next Infinity Cruise! Tony & Tina
‘Must Read’ Swinger Cruise Articles
We have been on over 23 full ship charters. Here are a few articles we have written to answer your questions, calm any worries, and get you excited for the ‘Best Fu@%ing Vacation!’
In the early days of TheSwingerCruise there was one cruise a year. You either went or you missed it. Those were the only two options. In the past 10 years several top cruising brands have emerged. The most popular Big Ship is Bliss Cruise. The secret to their...
Are you curious to sail your relationship into uncharted waters? Would you like to experience the sexiest vacation at SEA? Tune is as Carol & David adventure with Miss Lynn, proprietrix of wildly successful travel company, TheSwingerCruise.com And we will find out...
I surveyed over 276 Experienced Cruisers to find out what ONE thing would make any couple enjoy their Bliss Cruise more. The overwhelming answer? Stop being SHY! Of course, that is easier said than done. So we dove into the question and found a few...
On the last night of the Desire Mediterranean 2019 cruise I was in a conversation with Mario Cruz… Yes, the ‘It’s meeee, Maariooooo’ who also happens to be the guy in charge of the onboard experience for Desire Cruise. This is our Desire Cruise Review from the...
There are so many questions that really are 'ladies only.'From questions about personal safety, health, relationship to those about what to wear or packing all those shoes! We wanted to create a safe place where ladies can ask anything and get answers from other...
Update on Lifestyle Cruise Procedures Update from Mailing September 20, 2018. In the past 12 months we have noticed a dramatic change in the way the cruise reservation process is working. The exciting part? Half of my calls every day are new cruisers excited to be...
7 Must Do Tips for Ladies New to the Lifestyle Everyone has heard that in the lifestyle the ladies ‘control the deal.’ As the lady half of a lifestyle couple with over 15 years experience, I’ve often noticed that some ladies LOVE being empowered by this idea while...
Cruise Theme Nights, do you dress up? Is it worth it? We get those questions a lot. Theme parties are one of the central activities of a Lifestyle Cruise and the lifestyle in general. We think they are a blast and encourage everyone to dress up for them and let loose....
Wondering about the "ins and outs" on swinger cruise playroom etiquette? We, at The Swinger Cruise, are happy to break down the basics of playroom etiquette. If you’ve been on a lifestyle cruise, resort based vacation or attended a club then you know what a playroom...
Are you all in for a Kinky Swingers Cruise or does the mere mention of kink send you running for the safe space in your cabin? Well this article is for you! We are kinky swingers. There is actually a term for people like us. You combine the two words into one and...
Swinger Cruise Balcony: Those three words certainly brought an imagine into your mind. Probably an image that even made you smile. Couples Cruise ran an awesome newsletter that contained a list we just had to share! We agree that these reasons match our top reasons...
People take vacations for lots of reasons. Sometimes just to relax and recharge, other times to try something new and different or to broaden horizons. The reasons are many and varied. Humans have travel in their DNA. We’re grateful for that since we’ve built our...
Bliss Oasis 2021
November 14 – 21, 2021
Explore the biggest best swinger cruise ever on Bliss Oasis
Join nearly 6000 sexy people from all over the world.
Imagine sailing in this sensual environment, meeting sexy young swingers and having the time of your life!
Explore the sultry Caribbean by day.
Enjoy erotic theme parties every night.
See You Onboard!